Challenge 25 For Alcohol Retailers V3
We can help you to protect your licence today! Make sure that young customers are notified that they will be asked for ID when purchasing alcohol in your premises.
Challenge 25 Sticker for Pubs and Bars - RASG Compliant
Exercise due diligence and ensure that young customers are notified that they will be challenged for ID when buying alcohol in your bar or pub.
Various sizes are available to suit your premises, including:
- Challenge 25 Sticker in A4
- Challenge 25 Sticker in A5
- Challenge 25 Sticker in A6
- Challenge 25 Sticker in A7
Great quality and well made - these stickers can help protect your licence in the fight to be compliant with all current regulations, including:
- Licensing Act 2003
- RASG Guidelines
- Trading Standards Institute
This Challenge 25 sticker is available in two options:
1. 'Sticky back' self adhesive suitable for internal or external use
2. 'Sticky front' self adhesive reverse window sticker for internal use - ideal for windows, doors, or fridges directly where your alcohol is stored.
Using Challenge 25 signage will ensure the authorities and the Police recognise your effort to protect young customers from illegally buying alcohol.
Works best when used along other Challenge 25 products from our shops, including posters, stickers, and badges.